Date: 17 May 2022
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers and services made and provided by Rinkel B.V. and form an integral part of every agreement concluded between Rinkel B.V. and its customers.
Article 1. Definitions
The capitalised terms in these General Terms and Conditions (both in the singular and plural) are defined as follows:
- 1.1 Account: the personal account as well as any additional subaccounts that Rinkel creates and makes available to the User for the use of the Service.
- 1.2 Services: any services that Rinkel provides to the User under the Agreement, including the online accessibility platform available on the Website.
- 1.3 Rinkel: Rinkel, a private limited liability company based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 68947232.
- 1.4 Intellectual Property Rights: all intellectual property and associated rights, including but not limited to copyrights, database rights, domain names, trade name rights, trademark rights, design rights, related rights, patent rights, as well as rights to know-how.
- 1.5 My Rinkel: the online account environment, accessible via my.rinkel.com which, where possible, allows the User to configure the Services offered and to view any relevant information.
- 5.7 If the User chooses direct debit and a payment is reversed three times in 6 months, Rinkel may refuse this payment method and impose additional payment conditions (such as prepayment or a specific payment method).
- 5.8 All amounts owed to Rinkel will be immediately due and payable if the User is declared bankrupt or insolvent, the User applies for or is granted a moratorium, the User discontinues its operations or its business is liquidated.
- 5.9 All prices quoted by Rinkel are in euro and exclusive of VAT and other government levies.
5.10 When working with monthly call bundles, and they are not used in the same month, what remains cannot be carried over to the next month.
5.11 Charges may be adjusted annually in accordance with the Consumer Price Index or any other index or benchmark agreed between the Parties. Any such adjustment will not entitle the User to terminate the Agreement. Rinkel may also adjust the charges if such adjustment arises from a change in prices charged by any of Rinkel's suppliers.
5.12 Rinkel may introduce new subscription models, replace existing subscription models, and/or restrict changes within existing subscription models. Replacement of a subscription model does not oblige the User to switch to a new subscription model. After the introduction of a new subscription model, the User may continue using the original 'old' subscription model, but adjustments and flexible changes will no longer be permitted within this subscription model.