With the constant increase in the use of the Internet and the unstoppable digitalisation in all areas of life, having an online presence is a necessity for businesses of all sizes and sectors, to the point where their success and survival in the current context may depend on it. Below, we talk about the advantages of optimising your business digitally and how the Digital Kit can help you to have a professional and effective online image that will lead to a higher turnover.
It is a set of digital tools and solutions that aim to boost and digitally transform small businesses, microenterprises and freelancers to ensure their competitiveness in an increasingly technological market and promote their expansion. Betting on the Digital Kit can be vital for SMEs that face barriers to digital maturity and require a real transformation to continue growing.
This measure is included in the SME Digitalisation Plan 2021-2025 for which €3,067 million have been earmarked for companies in vouchers of between €2,000 and €12,000.
The Digital Kit includes different digital solutions, and depending on the needs of your company, you can choose one or the other:
- Digital marketing tools. We are talking about social networks, online advertising, e-mail marketing, SEO and SEM, to reach a wider audience, improve brand image, increase sales and establish a closer relationship with the public.
- Productivity tools. This category covers all those solutions that help in the planning, execution and monitoring of projects. This includes management software, collaborative teamwork tools, cloud storage and automation solutions.
- Communication tools. These are necessary to maintain good internal communication between team members and with clients. We are talking about email service programmes, virtual switchboards and customer service platforms.
These are all the advantages of implementing in your company those tools and solutions of the Digital Kit that best suit your product or service and your needs:
- Improve your online presence, i.e. the way your company presents itself to the world in different channels such as your website, social media profiles or digital advertising campaigns.
- Increase visibility by reaching more audiences more effectively and efficiently thanks to search engines, social media reach, audience segmentation and message personalisation.
- Get to know your customers better and collect data and information to make future business decisions, as well as define a digital marketing strategy that increases conversion rates and generates more sales.
- It also improves communication with customers by providing them with better service and a better customer experience.
- Increased productivity through better project, task and time management.
- Reduce operational costs by optimising time and relying on process automation.
Every SME is different, so not everything included in the Digital Kit is useful for everyone. Here are some recommendations to find out which ones your business needs:
1. Analyse your company's product or service, the internal workings of the team and communication with your customers today to see which areas could be improved through digitisation.
2. Choose solutions that support the daily workflow, are easy to use and integrate with existing systems.
3. Take into account the training of the team and their training in the use of the new tools.
4. Keep up to date with new software, trends and digital solutions.
5. If you need help in the transformation of your company, you can rely on consultants and/or digital experts.
The digitalisation of SMEs is no longer an option, it has become an essential factor to survive and grow in a competitive market where you need to transmit a solid and credible image, as well as reduce costs and increase productivity. We invite you to discover and explore the Digital Kit tools to achieve this and make a commitment to the future.